Meta Description

Ignore whether or not to put your keyword and key phrase in it, create it appropriate to a browser and create it for individuals, not google. If you want to have this 20 term small which perfectly explains the website you have optimized for one or two keywords and words when individuals use Look for search eng
ines to find, create sure the keyword and key phrase is in there.

I must say, I normally do consist of the keyword and key phrase in the information as this usually gets it in your core small, but I think it would be a reasonable think to think more reliable websites would advantage more from any increase a keyword and key phrase in the meta information tag might have, than an untrusted website would. ajmalseotips.blogspot.com
Google looks at the information but there is discussion whether it actually uses the information tag to position websites. I think they might at some stage, but again, a very poor indication. I certainly do not know of an example that clearly reveals a meta information assisting a pagerank.

Some periods, I will ask a query with my headings, and response it in the information, sometimes I will just provide a hint;

See the snippet? That's my meta information tag

It’s also very essential in my view to have exclusive headline labels and exclusive meta explanations on every web page on your website. It’s a option of my own, but I do not usually autogenerate explanations with my cms of option either – normally I’ll opt to eliminate the tag entirely before I do this, and my webpages still do well (and Look for search engines usually draws a reasonable small out on it’s own which you can then go returning and optimize for search results. THere are periods when I do autogenerate explanations and that is when I can still create them exclusive to the website using using some kind of server-side php.

Tin Aluminum foil Hat Time

Sometimes I think if your headings are spam, keywords and words are spam, and your meta information is spam, Look for search engines might quit right there – even they probably will want to preserve data transfer useage at a while. Placing a keyword and key phrase in the information will not take a junk website to variety 1 or increase you 50 areas in a aggressive market – so why optimize for a online search motor when you can optimize for a human? – I think that is much more useful, especially if you are in the mix already – that is – on web the first page for your keyword and key phrase.

So, the meta information tag is essential in Look for search engines, Google and Google and every other motor record – very essential to get it right. Ensure it is for individuals.

Oh and by the way – Look for search engines seems to truncate anything over @156 figures in the meta information, although this may actually be restricted by pixel size in 2013.
More Reading:

    http://www.hobo-web.co.uk/the-perfect-meta-description/
    http://www.hobo-web.co.uk/meta-description-seo-tests-will-google-yahoo-or-bing-use-it-for-ranking-pages/
    http://www.hobo-web.co.uk/google-reads-meta-description/
ajmalseotips.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments