I’M PRESENTING ON SEO FOR PR!


I’m happy to declare that I will be introducing to the PRSA Suv Chi town Section on seo techniques.


Here’s the SEO for PR  course description:

Psst… I’ve got a good key. (Public Interaction Benefits already are excellent online look for motor promoters and at my demonstration I’m going to leak all!)

As a advertising professional, you probably already make, handle and curate excellent material. How many times have you launched or launched one of the following:


Press Releases
Company Newsletters
Corporate Blogs
Leadership Bios
Product Information
White Papers
Customer Testimonials
… to name a few.

…But are you “releasing” this details the correct way? The above “standards” are excellent illustrations of high-quality material that can assist with online look for motor technique but the key is understanding how to post them properly onto the web. Most of all the guidelines of SEO are modifying and this is an opportunity to obtain grip for you and your customers while obtaining a strong website online look for motor base for the long run. Using material you may already have!

Post a Comment

0 Comments